OverviewBarwell Business Park is a 400,000 sq ft (37,160 sq m) mixed use business park on 29 acres which is already home to over 50 businesses.
LocationAccessibility is second to none being only 2.75 miles from J9 M25 and 16 miles south-west of Central London with a working population of 3.5 million within a 30 minute drive.
Chessington South railway station is on your doorstep with London Waterloo only 38 minutes away. There are regular bus services operating along the Leatherhead Road (A243) between Chessington and Kingston Upon Thames.
FacilitiesLocally there are numerous hotels including Premier Inn, Safari Hotel, Azteca Hotel and Chessington Resort Hotel which also has conference facilities to accommodate 10-300 delegates.
As well as having an on site café and gym nearby there are restaurants and pubs which include Temple Restaurant and Bar, Beefeater Monkey Puzzle Pub and Zafari Bar & Grill. Cafés can be found at Chessington Garden Centre and Chessington Golf Club which also has an on site gym.
Barwell Business Park Offers the opportunity for:
- New customers to locate on the park, or
- Existing customers to take advantage of Aviva's 'Trade-Up' initiative whereby customers can expand into larger premises throughout the term of occupation.
- 24/7 manned security
- 365 day access
- CCTV security
- On-site dedicated Customer Care
- On-site gym and café
- Controlled parking areas
- Signage opportunities on road frontage
- Well lit footpath to train station
- Range of different size units
- Aviva's 'Trade-Up' initiative
- Well landscaped surroundings
Maureen Shepherd our on-site facilities manager provides a key contact for any estate management issues that arise.